Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rubber Duckies that dont' get Moldy

Since adding Baby Planning to our services I have been swowwing the internet for fresh and new ideas and things in the baby realm.

So one of my new obsession is Mommies with Style a great blog about babies. The author went to ABCkids Show, which is like a baby expo. I know, I love the idea, might be my next project to get one here in Virgina.

This week I am going to be featuring some of the best finds from the expo.

Rubber Ducky

Yes, we all remember the rubber ducks for the baby tub, heck my daughter still played with them, up until I found out about this.

The problem with them are that most people don't disinfect them as regularly as they should. And mold collects on the outside and on the inside of the duck.

But Dano is to the rescue. Dano has created a duck that pops open for easy cleaning.

Check out the video here



Would you use anything like this?

Happy Planning,
Shafonne

No comments:

Post a Comment