Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Inside Mariah Carey's Nursery for Two

I don't know why I love Mariah Carey so but I just do.  Maybe it's because I truly feel like I've grown up with her or maybe it's because she married Nick Cannon and has twins with him.  I don't know but I am thrilled to share pictures of the inside of the twins amazing nursery.

Double the fun: The room features two cots and huge toy giraffe, a gift from Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne

The room is trimmed with her signature motif - butterflies - and stuffed-animals including a lamb and a huge giraffe, which was a gift from Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne.  


'Everything matches, but pieces are individualized to celebrate the twins as separate entities.'

She called decorator Mario Buatta and AFK Furniture's Gail Sedigh to help transform the rooms.
'I feel like I’m bringing two individuals into the world, so I wanted to do more than cookie-cutter styles in blue and pink.'
They opted for a pink and green theme bed trimmings rather than the traditional pink and blue.
Mariah also looked to her own music for inspiration. 
'The ceiling has orangey-pink clouds in a blue sky with golden stars twinkling. It’s based on two songs I wrote that are fan favourites: Underneath the Stars and Close My Eyes,' she reveals.


Getting ready for babies: Mariah Carey in the nursery she has created in her Bel Air, California, home ahead of the arrival of her twins

She looks amazing!!

Photos and all information are courtesy of Daily Mail Online


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment